Good Humor Page -
Interesting Things Learned From Children
- A king size waterbed holds enough
water to fill a 2000 sq. foot house 4 inches deep.
- If you spray hair spray on dust
bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
- A 3-year-old's voice is louder than
200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
- If you hook a dog leash over a
ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy
wearing Batman underwear and a superman cape. It is strong enough,
however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a
20 by 20 foot room.
- You should not throw baseballs up
when the ceiling fan is on.
- When using the ceiling fan as a bat,
you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit.
- A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a
- The glass in windows (even double
pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
- When you hear the toilet flush and
the words "Uh-oh," it's already too late.
- Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes
smoke, and lots of it.
- A six-year-old can start a fire with
a flint rock even though a 36-year-old man says they can only do it in
- A magnifying glass can start a fire
even on an overcast day.
- Certain LEGOs will pass through the
digestive tract of a four-year-old.
- Play Dough and Microwave should never
be used in the same sentence.
- Super glue is forever.
- No matter how much Jell-O you put in
a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
- Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
- VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches
even though TV commercials show they do.
- Garbage bags do not make good
- Marbles in gas tanks make lots of
noise when driving.
- You probably do not want to know what
that odor is.
- Always look in the oven before you
turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.
- The fire department in Austin, TX has
a 5-minute response time.
- The spin cycle on the washing machine
does not make earthworms dizzy.
- It will however make cats dizzy.
- Cats throw up twice their body weight
My Good Humor